My dear blog serves as an archive for my work.Please go to my instagram page for up to date images.

My photo
I am an artist living and working in the West of Ireland. I make drawings,clothes,ZINES and artists books,short films and beloved objects. I have a stall at the Saturday Galway Market (from early february approx through till the last saturday before christmas) ...... if you would like to contact me further please email queenjaneosullivan (at)gmail(dot)com Thanks for visiting !

Monday, July 28, 2008

why my objects are more inspiring than most people


alice book 1911

avon glass owl jar 1970

ikea fabric 1980

ceramic owl 1970 japan

tree wall decoration u.s.a 1960,s
I can imagine my objects into paintings, narratives and give them a new life, I do like some people a very ,very lot (they know who they are) its just most are just so ............

No comments: