My dear blog serves as an archive for my work.Please go to my instagram page for up to date images.

My photo
I am an artist living and working in the West of Ireland. I make drawings,clothes,ZINES and artists books,short films and beloved objects. I have a stall at the Saturday Galway Market (from early february approx through till the last saturday before christmas) ...... if you would like to contact me further please email queenjaneosullivan (at)gmail(dot)com Thanks for visiting !

Tuesday, September 02, 2008

my refuge and my strength at this moment are these few little things .....

sign from Northern Ireland ,type found in church halls or schools 1920-1940,s

1940,s educational book on bird nests sitting on fab 1930,s hand painted wallpaper

embroidery circa1660 OMG!! how cool is this

woolen cat in forest
oil on board 2008

I am missing da blog ,it is so ,so . oh I don't know so ... satistyfying , you just dothe post and then you can see it so soon , all your wonderful images. These images are representative of where my head is right now and physically that is facing into my final year of the fine art degree,and wondering if I will ever be able to make all the things in my head. Maybe not but I sure am going to try !!

No comments: