My dear blog serves as an archive for my work.Please go to my instagram page for up to date images.

My photo
I am an artist living and working in the West of Ireland. I make drawings,clothes,ZINES and artists books,short films and beloved objects. I have a stall at the Saturday Galway Market (from early february approx through till the last saturday before christmas) ...... if you would like to contact me further please email queenjaneosullivan (at)gmail(dot)com Thanks for visiting !

Thursday, October 02, 2008

whats cooking right now


cosy corner @ college moi studio space

deer woman
ink and pencil on wallpaper oct 08

ideas book sept 08

calico drawing
ink and paper on calico sept 08

lucky find at the last carboot sale !
painted wooden box circa 1920

1 comment:

Shelky Bean said...

abso LOVEIN the new images! lovely lovely work, and your workspace at college is makeing me jealous!!!so cozy, im totally inspired to take mine over now. at the moment it is very sterile still...i dont think they really encourage us to make our spaces our own... :(
i will pop over soon! cant wait to see you!!!
<3
shelly