My dear blog serves as an archive for my work.Please go to my instagram page for up to date images.

My photo
I am an artist living and working in the West of Ireland. I make drawings,clothes,ZINES and artists books,short films and beloved objects. I have a stall at the Saturday Galway Market (from early february approx through till the last saturday before christmas) ...... if you would like to contact me further please email queenjaneosullivan (at)gmail(dot)com Thanks for visiting !

Sunday, November 01, 2009

the very beginings of something new......



all above( violet/work in progress)
ink tulip petals and paper tatoo on paper
....I feel that I am snatching time at the moment to make any work ...time is so consumed with all my life and yet today for some reason I was able to make a start............(I also saw the suberb new wes anderson film the fantastic mr fox...he sure knows a thing or two !)

4 comments:

Laura said...

i find these most compelling and romantic. the use of everyday material as a backdrop for such lovely figurative work is wonderful.

Jane O Sullivan said...

thank you dear Laura.....as I said they are the very beginings and tentative at that ...but I feel I have something there.
Have a great week :)

Damien said...

nice shoes!
(the drawings are pretty great too!)

Jane O Sullivan said...

hee hee damien cheers :)