My dear blog serves as an archive for my work.Please go to my instagram page for up to date images.

My photo
I am an artist living and working in the West of Ireland. I make drawings,clothes,ZINES and artists books,short films and beloved objects. I have a stall at the Saturday Galway Market (from early february approx through till the last saturday before christmas) ...... if you would like to contact me further please email queenjaneosullivan (at)gmail(dot)com Thanks for visiting !

Sunday, February 14, 2010

today tonight tommorow morning ...





...been working late on a drawing for a lovely woman that I said I would have ready for valentines day hmmm that is now , and I am invited to a sleepover in my 12year olds room tonight. I love that it is a new moon tommorow and that we are going swimming and I will plant a few seeds too.
happy valentines day to all my lovely friends remember love yourself ..then others can too ♡♡♡♡♡♡

11 comments:

Laura said...

happy valentines to the loveliest lass in the land! the new drawings are, as always, remarkable and true. speaking our innermost thoughts and hopes.

Jane O Sullivan said...

thank you laura ..you up late too or is it day there now ?
your comments lift my spirit...
..oh my I best get to bed ,cant stop watching kate mcgarrigle on you tube :(

Shelky Bean said...

'to make you see my love' is so beautiful! so simple and true, stunning Jane, well done :)

Jane O Sullivan said...

thank you so much dear richeal.....

denise nestor said...

beautiful work jane. I'm sure your friend will be thrilled with this! :)

Fine Little Day said...

Beautiful Jane! Swimming sounds fun :)

Jane O Sullivan said...

thanks ladies ...xx

BARBARA RYAN said...

yep, spent this afternoon rummaging around for zine! will send it off tomororow
hope you are having a lovely weekend
xxx

annamaria potamiti said...

Beautiful work Jane- I get very discouraged very often too- but then I visit some lovely blogs, like this one here, and I get going again...!
Annamaria xx

Jane O Sullivan said...

thank you for your visits annamaria and barbara ...how could I ever get discouraged :) x

CurraghArt said...

Jane ...your recent work shows great development....it shows a new freedom (not always appearent during the constraints of college), but you are free at last to do as you wish.