My dear blog serves as an archive for my work.Please go to my instagram page for up to date images.

My photo
I am an artist living and working in the West of Ireland. I make drawings,clothes,ZINES and artists books,short films and beloved objects. I have a stall at the Saturday Galway Market (from early february approx through till the last saturday before christmas) ...... if you would like to contact me further please email queenjaneosullivan (at)gmail(dot)com Thanks for visiting !

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

meditation for a calm heart
ink and oil pastel on paper


I am really enjoying lifedrawing classes ,there is no tuition , just a fantastic model ....I will miss it when it finishes soon .
It is really bright and sunny , very cold but light light light :)
These are my favourite vintage sheets , I love the pattern and colours
The cat puppets are from the museum of childhood in east london (I always spend ages in it ,and will go again when I visit england soon )
I got a pair of yellow shoes they are the bomb........

3 comments:

denise nestor said...

I'm intrigued by these yellow shoes jane! :)

Laura said...

the light is so important-all the time-but this time of the year especially. lovely drawing-so delicate.

Jane O Sullivan said...

thanks laura ..glad that you like the drawing
and yes the light ...it is so appreciated when we have been so starved of it :)
denise ....they are a...coming :)