My dear blog serves as an archive for my work.Please go to my instagram page for up to date images.

My photo
I am an artist living and working in the West of Ireland. I make drawings,clothes,ZINES and artists books,short films and beloved objects. I have a stall at the Saturday Galway Market (from early february approx through till the last saturday before christmas) ...... if you would like to contact me further please email queenjaneosullivan (at)gmail(dot)com Thanks for visiting !

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

tinderbox picture show ....

glad to say that I will be a part of the second tinderbox group show .I am really looking forward to going up to Dublin for the opening, hanging of the work and meeting the rest of the collective for the first time :)

4 comments:

Shelky Bean said...

a million congrats Jane!!!
WOO HOO!!! Im so excited for you, can you tell :)

Shayna said...

Jane, how very exciting! Congratulations to you!

Laura said...

Congratulations! I wish I could see this show. Take lots of pictures:)

Jane O Sullivan said...

thanks so much everyone for your support
laura I will :)