My dear blog serves as an archive for my work.Please go to my instagram page for up to date images.

My photo
I am an artist living and working in the West of Ireland. I make drawings,clothes,ZINES and artists books,short films and beloved objects. I have a stall at the Saturday Galway Market (from early february approx through till the last saturday before christmas) ...... if you would like to contact me further please email queenjaneosullivan (at)gmail(dot)com Thanks for visiting !

Sunday, April 25, 2010

at the moment..... (I ♥ magnolia trees, my new l.o.v.e necklace .my studio and my market stall (yesterday))





Oh how I would love to visit kiki smith one day :).....love her voice and probably ALL of her work (thank you kiki)


I like this blog

7 comments:

kerri said...

that's a LOVEly necklace missey! xx

Jane O Sullivan said...

it sure is kerri and I am delighted that it prompted you to say so ....(.top shopf.y.i)
SO lovely to hear from you and I enjoyed reading your new poems ....sigh

Shelky Bean said...

Oh Jane, your market colours are exactly what I'm wearing today...SNAP! That magnolia is stunning, by the way, where is it?

Laura said...

love the link=thank you:) and how i wish i could visit your market stall-like discovering treasure! washington is full of magnolias-they are so inspiring:)

Jane O Sullivan said...

thanks for calling by laura and richael :)
the magnolia tree is in england near my parents house ....havent seen any here in mayo :(
glad that you liked the links laura and how I would love to see you at my market stall (imagine)
I like to thonk of you wearing the faded greens and pinks of the china on the stall richael bet you looked a treat :)

annamaria potamiti said...

It all looks lovely and you sound happy which is great! I totally share your kiki-love!
Annamaria :)

Jane O Sullivan said...

annamaria :)