My dear blog serves as an archive for my work.Please go to my instagram page for up to date images.

My photo
I am an artist living and working in the West of Ireland. I make drawings,clothes,ZINES and artists books,short films and beloved objects. I have a stall at the Saturday Galway Market (from early february approx through till the last saturday before christmas) ...... if you would like to contact me further please email queenjaneosullivan (at)gmail(dot)com Thanks for visiting !

Saturday, June 26, 2010

the moon is full



I would have loved a job 100 years ago drawing the designs for plates like these :)

the moon is full ........

...and I am tired but glad .
Glad to know there are so many good people in my world , the world.
Glad to know that honeysuckle is here, glad to know that I can.
Thank you to all those who do and can....keep on going ,we need you .
B.T.W ...have you seen lauras drawing blog little gentle ?
Its a fairly new project and I love it :)

2 comments:

Laura said...

JANE! thank you so much:) love that you nodded to me and the full moon at the same time:) makes me very happy. xolaura

Jane O Sullivan said...

I am happy too :)