My dear blog serves as an archive for my work.Please go to my instagram page for up to date images.

My photo
I am an artist living and working in the West of Ireland. I make drawings,clothes,ZINES and artists books,short films and beloved objects. I have a stall at the Saturday Galway Market (from early february approx through till the last saturday before christmas) ...... if you would like to contact me further please email queenjaneosullivan (at)gmail(dot)com Thanks for visiting !

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

my innerworld outside part one

ink marker watercolour and oil pastel on waxed paper


in order of viewing

1 *new drawing finished today ,was in enraptured with it and didn't realise that it was 1 am this morning and I was feeling totally energised , now I am not so sure :)

2 *lace curtain I saw from the car , when I stopped at the traffic lights , love the lace design and the pink wall (natch)

3 *linnet and nightingale from a little pack of cards I got at the last carboot sale.(Birds of `Britain by Frederick Warne c.1940's)

10 comments:

Laura said...

be sure,jane. magnificent work. truly stunning.

Jane O Sullivan said...

thanks laura

Ritva said...

hi jane,
it´s my mom, isn´t it!
such a beautiful work!
:)

Jane O Sullivan said...

yes ritva !
well done , I was hoping that you would see it , its ok huh ? ( I hope that I asked you , I mean I think I did xx)
it is special for me , that you like it )

holly aka golly said...

I love your inner world, Jane! Lovely!

Jane O Sullivan said...

:) holly

Ritva said...

i like it a lot!
and yes you did :)
thank you that you were interested <3
i feel it´s so special that this is possible- my mother when she was a young girl- and now you, painting her after all these years- she is still alive!
thank you, very much!

Ritva said...

ps. if you would like to know, irma was her name :)

Jane O Sullivan said...

thank you ritva and thank you irma ♡♡

Sophie Munns said...

Gorgeous painting Jane... so lovely and beautifully done!