My dear blog serves as an archive for my work.Please go to my instagram page for up to date images.

My photo
I am an artist living and working in the West of Ireland. I make drawings,clothes,ZINES and artists books,short films and beloved objects. I have a stall at the Saturday Galway Market (from early february approx through till the last saturday before christmas) ...... if you would like to contact me further please email queenjaneosullivan (at)gmail(dot)com Thanks for visiting !

Monday, July 19, 2010


I am in a group show this friday with my ex -degree class from a year ago.
The exhibition is titled Touch and is part of the Boyle Arts Festival a fairly lively event indeed.
I am thrilled to have the chance to exhibit and would like to thank both Veronica and Claire for their initiation of this group show .
We will be having an exhibition at Feelystone Boyle Co.Roscommon for those who maybe able to attend .It will be open from 10-4pm daily until friday the 30th July .The opening is at 7pm this friday and just in case anyone is interested I have everything under control really I do :)
I will show a small selection from my ongoing body of work A Song For Edith.Her life and re-imagining it has certainly touched my spirit in some way.

3 comments:

Laura said...

wish i could be there! congrats, jane on the show and carpaccio:)

denise nestor said...

Congratulations on the show jane!! So exciting. Really wish I could make it down to see it! Best of luck and well done! :)

Jane O Sullivan said...

thank you both dear laura and dear denise
your support means a lot to me ♥♥