My dear blog serves as an archive for my work.Please go to my instagram page for up to date images.

My photo
I am an artist living and working in the West of Ireland. I make drawings,clothes,ZINES and artists books,short films and beloved objects. I have a stall at the Saturday Galway Market (from early february approx through till the last saturday before christmas) ...... if you would like to contact me further please email queenjaneosullivan (at)gmail(dot)com Thanks for visiting !

Thursday, August 05, 2010

YaY !! an artist collaboration between cendrine rovini and jane o'sullivan

drawing from the heart (the girl with birds for her feet)
jane o sullivan
La fille aux pieds d'oiseaux
cendrine rovini
le ruban(forgive)
jane o sullivan
le ruban
cendrine rovini
the life and times of plantula
jane o sullivan
Drawings from our Heart
jane o sullivan
cendrine rovini
I am so excited about this collaboration !
Please find here my first 5 drawings with the drawing that inspired me by cendrine directly underneath .
This post is in two parts and is in order of the start which was early june.
I would like to thank cendrine for her inspiration and her sensitivity towards my work .
Viva drawings from our heart !♥♥
cendrines flickr
cendrines portfolio

7 comments:

Laura said...

oh jane and cendrine-it is like a dream.

Anonymous said...

Would love to have birds, maybe not instead of my feet, but definitely ON my feet. Love that drawing, and the idea.

Jane O Sullivan said...

yes laura it is :D
viilhvile thank you

HAND Drawing said...

Exquisite work, Jane & Cendrine! What a lovely idea.

Jane O Sullivan said...

thanks kimi
we are well happy with it ;D

Leena said...

How fascinating and beutiful, thank you!

BARBARA RYAN said...

thank you for sharing rovini's gorgous work xxx