My dear blog serves as an archive for my work.Please go to my instagram page for up to date images.

My photo
I am an artist living and working in the West of Ireland. I make drawings,clothes,ZINES and artists books,short films and beloved objects. I have a stall at the Saturday Galway Market (from early february approx through till the last saturday before christmas) ...... if you would like to contact me further please email queenjaneosullivan (at)gmail(dot)com Thanks for visiting !

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Hope (as promised and as needed always xx) Ken Kiff/pretty biscuits dyptych (just because) and work in progress

I love the back of this drawing , hand drawing posted the both sides a few days ago take a look and see which one you like :D
this book is my favourite inspiration du jour
ken would have loved these biscuits if he were still alive , my youngest daughter had a birthday party last week.
Hope
Richael Carroll
Richael installing her piece on monday

Richael has made a beautiful work which is to the right of mine in the exhibition.
She is a dear friend who graduated this year from textile desigh\fine art and I am delighted that she has a piece of work in the INVITED show which as you know if you have been paying attention opens tommorow at 6pm !!
I think she has made a great use of the available space for her piece hope

cendrine my dear collaborator has just launched a lovely artists book !
It is called Le tissage de la forĂȘt,

2 comments:

Cendrine said...

I'm thinking to you this eve of the Invited Show oppening, and, once again, I tell you that I would have liked to be present ! :)
Also, thank you so much for talking about my fanzine, you are un amour ! :)

Jane O Sullivan said...

my dear , thank you !
I am a little nervous and still have a lot to do,and I WISH that you could be there :(