My dear blog serves as an archive for my work.Please go to my instagram page for up to date images.

My photo
I am an artist living and working in the West of Ireland. I make drawings,clothes,ZINES and artists books,short films and beloved objects. I have a stall at the Saturday Galway Market (from early february approx through till the last saturday before christmas) ...... if you would like to contact me further please email queenjaneosullivan (at)gmail(dot)com Thanks for visiting !

Monday, October 04, 2010

resting and feeling in betweeny



I have a lovely old leather briefcase full of drawings from the last two or three years , which I place in a quiet space on my saturday market stall just in case.....
and sometimes people do actually pull one out and buy it .
I always think that this is very sensitive of them because to see the drawings in and amongst all the vintage china , handmadeness and all ....is very special for me .
This little pierrot lady has been hidden under the pile of drawings by a woman who is hoping to get it next week .
I will let you know :)

I need this locket !!
I ♥ Grayson Perry

1 comment:

nath said...

coo. nice things. i love Grayson Perry too, we went to The Charms of Lincolnshire exhibition and it was wonderful. he's so clever and irreverent.

if you do want the embroidery transfers, i have a little bag of them, then it'll be £5 inc p&p. hope that's okay? normally i would probably just send them to you, but i spent rather a lot you see. you can paypal it to me if you want them! XX