My dear blog serves as an archive for my work.Please go to my instagram page for up to date images.

My photo
I am an artist living and working in the West of Ireland. I make drawings,clothes,ZINES and artists books,short films and beloved objects. I have a stall at the Saturday Galway Market (from early february approx through till the last saturday before christmas) ...... if you would like to contact me further please email queenjaneosullivan (at)gmail(dot)com Thanks for visiting !

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

me transforming into a copper beech tree and special stuff at this time eternal........

the zine cover
me and elida at the tinderbox artists collective stall
esmerelda sold on saturday , she sure is pretty :)
oh ....!!!
this is a cute book I found in the portobello market for like 1p or something , I love the colours
aiming for groundedness this morning
transforming into a kind of tree goddess , I cant remember her name(Daphne ?).......but I would like to be her :)


Its been a very interesting few weeks.
I loved being part of independants daywhich took place sunday just gone in Dublin ........ and the zine got finished and all looked well.
Thank you sincerely to richael for helping me out last minute when the cutting out overwhelmed me ie.340 pages to be cut individually to the exact size.She saved the day.
And then to the sparkling elida ...who I am so happy to have met through tinderbox , what a dynamo , a comic book artist , animator ,.......so many talents , one huge heart and ( I am in love)
I am so used to working on my own , geographically and artistically that these last few weeks collaborating and being in a gang have been a blast.
Thankfully I have my collaborative work with the super talented cendrine rovini to keep me going , and one day I hope to meet her .

2 comments:

Laura said...

what a lovely lot of musings. thanks for sharing:)

Jane O Sullivan said...

thanks to you dear laura for taking the time to write that !
its nice to be heard :)