My dear blog serves as an archive for my work.Please go to my instagram page for up to date images.

My photo
I am an artist living and working in the West of Ireland. I make drawings,clothes,ZINES and artists books,short films and beloved objects. I have a stall at the Saturday Galway Market (from early february approx through till the last saturday before christmas) ...... if you would like to contact me further please email queenjaneosullivan (at)gmail(dot)com Thanks for visiting !

Friday, December 10, 2010

for the love of friday (e.e.cummings as promised)



4 comments:

Leena said...

Beautiful!! I love the drawing!

Jane O Sullivan said...

thank you leena !

Laura said...

hi jane: i love, love this poem. and i love it more seeing it handwritten, by you? i like to think so. so full of joy.

Jane O Sullivan said...

yes laura , it is by my hand on your waxed paper !
which I adore as you can write on both sides , this I wrote for a friend who was dying , sadly she went but she got a lot from this poem x