My dear blog serves as an archive for my work.Please go to my instagram page for up to date images.

My photo
I am an artist living and working in the West of Ireland. I make drawings,clothes,ZINES and artists books,short films and beloved objects. I have a stall at the Saturday Galway Market (from early february approx through till the last saturday before christmas) ...... if you would like to contact me further please email queenjaneosullivan (at)gmail(dot)com Thanks for visiting !

Monday, February 21, 2011

a blue bird too,I'm sending you. to bring you every Happiness


(for pat)
ink watercolour pastel and marker on waxed paper
feb

studio

no words at the moment :)

5 comments:

Ester Kiely said...

I like this ink and watercolour piece Jane!
Hope 2011 is going well for you so far!

Jane O Sullivan said...

bless you ester so good to hear from you !

Unknown said...

Hello Jane!
I really love your transparent waxy inky ladies. They are beautiful and mysterious in a ghostly way. A good ghostly way! :)

Jane O Sullivan said...

hello stephanie , I am glad you like them its good to hear from you !

Unknown said...

I LOVE that kitty hanging near your mirror, haha!