My dear blog serves as an archive for my work.Please go to my instagram page for up to date images.

My photo
I am an artist living and working in the West of Ireland. I make drawings,clothes,ZINES and artists books,short films and beloved objects. I have a stall at the Saturday Galway Market (from early february approx through till the last saturday before christmas) ...... if you would like to contact me further please email queenjaneosullivan (at)gmail(dot)com Thanks for visiting !

Thursday, February 10, 2011

its definately coming ,definately ❁❁❁



there is a bird in her heart
pencil *ink* watercolour* marker* and acrylic on tissue paper
feb 2011



I had a lovely morning a few fields back just pottering and walking with the dogs and my beloved today.
I felt I had stepped back in time as I wandered around a collapsed old homestead , nature reclaims with such force , that there is not much evidence left of what was once a home.
It is both sunny and misty ,birds singing quite enthusiastically .
I am glad of many things , there is always light.......in the darkness ...always.

I have mentioned this magical blog before and I have to again , it offers me so much from his beautiful writing to his wide areas of interest , he (the gentle author) is like a bird.
I strongly recomend that you take a spin with him , you never ever can guess where he will go next !
generations of wallpapers in a 17th century spitalfields house
used clothes dealers
mark petty a wonderful local character

2 comments:

Laura said...

i feel hopeful too, jane. almost 50 degrees farenheit and the red birds singing away. lovely post with delightful links. happy valentines day:)
xoxoxo

Jane O Sullivan said...

oh goody laura , I am pleased , two being hopeful has to work doesnt it ?
tell me more about those red birds,I am always wishing to see one and I am glad you enjoyed the links (happy valentines day)