My dear blog serves as an archive for my work.Please go to my instagram page for up to date images.

My photo
I am an artist living and working in the West of Ireland. I make drawings,clothes,ZINES and artists books,short films and beloved objects. I have a stall at the Saturday Galway Market (from early february approx through till the last saturday before christmas) ...... if you would like to contact me further please email queenjaneosullivan (at)gmail(dot)com Thanks for visiting !

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Thank You Cendrine Rovini ✿✿✿✿✿✿✿












I have been in communication now for over one year with Cendrine an artist who I am proud to call my friend.
We found each others work through flickr and just through commenting have built up a super and supportive relationship.

We have made two collaborations of a shared drawing series entitled drawings from our hearts.

Cendrine has had many sucessful shows and publications.

She works with other artists aswell.
Mostly she works towards the investigation of what she calls ANIMA MUNDI.
By looking at her huge body of work you can work out what she means by anima mundi.

I have wanted to make a little homage to cendrine for a long time now and as you all are so aware ...there is never enough time

So here it IS ✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿
featuring some images that I particularly like.
Cendrine is an important artist .
She looks very deeply into the connection of animal,spirit and the earth.

Thank you Cendrine for all you have inspired in me :)

4 comments:

Cendrine said...

Ooh Jane ! This is adorable, your words are so touching to me...
You are the first artist I know due to Internet who showed me how powerful is the link within Anima Mundi. I felt connected with you in this Soul of the World since the beginning ! Beautiful treasure and memory I will keep with me my whole life !
Merci mille fois...

Jane O Sullivan said...

you are most welcome cendrine and I look forward to many more collaborations :)

Unknown said...

now this is what is so good about this new age of communicating.
beautiful work ladies!

Jane O Sullivan said...

you bet :) and thanks for your lovely comment stephanie......
I appreciate it , good luck with your work