My dear blog serves as an archive for my work.Please go to my instagram page for up to date images.

My photo
I am an artist living and working in the West of Ireland. I make drawings,clothes,ZINES and artists books,short films and beloved objects. I have a stall at the Saturday Galway Market (from early february approx through till the last saturday before christmas) ...... if you would like to contact me further please email queenjaneosullivan (at)gmail(dot)com Thanks for visiting !

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

is it that time already ! half of June is GONE FOREVER




I have been away for a week in England as my dad was 75 and had a party.
We had a time away experience , visiting family and pottering around generally .
Even after our exciting day in London , the knitting ladies came out top again ,these wonderful women come to their stall,come wind come rain , ages between 78-85 spending their time very fruitfully making blankets , dolls , knitted clothes and a full range of doll size knitted boots ....they are beyond words (love them all)

I am between worlds at the moment in most aspects of my life ....I quite like it though :)

2 comments:

www.finelittleday.com said...

Adorble those socks wouldn't mind a pair, in my size.

Sounds like you had a good time with your father, and London :)

Jane O Sullivan said...

yes they are adorable arent they !
good to hear from you elisabeth :)