My dear blog serves as an archive for my work.Please go to my instagram page for up to date images.

My photo
I am an artist living and working in the West of Ireland. I make drawings,clothes,ZINES and artists books,short films and beloved objects. I have a stall at the Saturday Galway Market (from early february approx through till the last saturday before christmas) ...... if you would like to contact me further please email queenjaneosullivan (at)gmail(dot)com Thanks for visiting !

Sunday, December 04, 2011

dublin art book fair and magazine archive


a light meditation on cameos
words and drawings
edition of five
there is a bird in her heart (some life drawings)
second edition

my eldest daughter was at a college open day in the big smoke and so kindly took these photos for me, my work was selling aparently....(yipee), I am most grateful for the oppurtunity of this new venture held over the weekend in temple bar gallery dublin.


** thank you lovely ayco for this sweet post

3 comments:

I like paints said...

Congrats Jane...looks good!

Erin said...

Are these your drawings? Lovely! I love the cards with a deer on them. You do not have an Etsy shop, Jane?

Jane O Sullivan said...

thanks eleanor ,hope you are well :)

hi erin !, yep this is my work from a few artists books that I made which have just been on exhibition.
The deer drawing is within the book called a light meditation on cameos and I can post you one if you like.
It costs 20 euro, not sure about p&p to australia ? (email me if you wish)
thanks for your lovely comment !