My dear blog serves as an archive for my work.Please go to my instagram page for up to date images.

My photo
I am an artist living and working in the West of Ireland. I make drawings,clothes,ZINES and artists books,short films and beloved objects. I have a stall at the Saturday Galway Market (from early february approx through till the last saturday before christmas) ...... if you would like to contact me further please email queenjaneosullivan (at)gmail(dot)com Thanks for visiting !

Thursday, January 05, 2012

ink and gouache on paper 2011

tommorow I will head into my studio to start my new work and whatever appears ....... I will blindly follow its direction.

5 comments:

Erin said...

Looking forward to seeing mew body of work, jane!

Julia da Franca said...

have fun dear jane! and thank you for the dreamy photographs with girls on deers! oh how i want that...
xox julia

Jane O Sullivan said...

thanks erin and julia !
me too julia .....riding around a mongolian forest on my reindeer :)

Shelky Bean said...

Oh Jane, how exciting! Im so looking forward to seeing your new work, in whatever form it comes and however long it chooses to take. We don't make the work, it comes from somewhere else and merely uses us as a channel to become realized. Sending you lots of love x

Jane O Sullivan said...

yes indeed richael , thank you for those wise words and for your love , its hard enough getting the work out but essential even if its never quite what you wanted it to be ! good luck with your work this year aswell :)