My dear blog serves as an archive for my work.Please go to my instagram page for up to date images.

My photo
I am an artist living and working in the West of Ireland. I make drawings,clothes,ZINES and artists books,short films and beloved objects. I have a stall at the Saturday Galway Market (from early february approx through till the last saturday before christmas) ...... if you would like to contact me further please email queenjaneosullivan (at)gmail(dot)com Thanks for visiting !

Saturday, February 18, 2012



feeling good in the studio
have a nice weekend
Jane x

7 comments:

Shelky Bean said...

Looking good Jane. Love the top one's design, and the little bird in the second looks so fragile and delicate, like a gust of wind would just blow her away. I know how she feels ^.^

Jane O Sullivan said...

thank you shelly -welly xxx
my goodness its so darned excitable the weather at the moment :)

Laura said...

so good. love the figure over the music...

Jane O Sullivan said...

thank you laura ....its so good to hear from you !
I am happy to be back at life drawing.

Ritva said...

i would love to visit your studio :)
have a sunny week!

Julia da Franca said...

so much beautiful things/work here! xx, julia

Jane O Sullivan said...

you are most welcome dear ritva, could you fly over to me please on the back of a swan from finland ??
thank you julia , its always good to hear from you :)