My dear blog serves as an archive for my work.Please go to my instagram page for up to date images.

My photo
I am an artist living and working in the West of Ireland. I make drawings,clothes,ZINES and artists books,short films and beloved objects. I have a stall at the Saturday Galway Market (from early february approx through till the last saturday before christmas) ...... if you would like to contact me further please email queenjaneosullivan (at)gmail(dot)com Thanks for visiting !

Monday, April 02, 2012

a few out takes (dont forget to click on the image so you can actually see it !)


as you know by now I very often prefer the awkwardness of the back of my drawings , unintentional marks included.They very often become the actual drawing as I mostly draw on both sides,taking ages to see which side feels right in the end.
the front of this drawing

dolls face broach went to a new home on saturday from my market stall
the actual faces are dwindling now as I was given them a long time ago, they still make me smile.

another favourite  back of a drawing
the front drawing


an old book of images  documenting college work, this was part of an installation of poloroids and a tiny tree with ceramic branches ,a drawing,and  a tiny metal rose
2008

aesops fables 
illustrated by a and m provensen 
paul hamlyn 1965
I love this books jolly cover,that pink is to die for.
I wish all my friends a lovely easter and I hope you are all full of inspiration and have the time to follow it through :)

you may like this film of some images of leonor finis work 
learn about this intrigung artist here 
article about leonor fini in  daily telegraph

No comments: