My dear blog serves as an archive for my work.Please go to my instagram page for up to date images.

My photo
I am an artist living and working in the West of Ireland. I make drawings,clothes,ZINES and artists books,short films and beloved objects. I have a stall at the Saturday Galway Market (from early february approx through till the last saturday before christmas) ...... if you would like to contact me further please email queenjaneosullivan (at)gmail(dot)com Thanks for visiting !

Monday, July 09, 2012

Lost in space


As you know I have completed my third collab with my dear friend artist cendrine rovini.
I am sad to report but half of the drawings have been lost in the post,we are very sad ,we have the 5 I drew which cendrine added to ,but the 5 she started and I completed that  were sent 4 weeks ago  never arrived ........
we hope to post the images this week from photographs.
I have been in england these last 10 days helping my parents.
I do hope your patience with me will be rewarded and that all my dear blog friends are well xx

ALL WILL BE WELL

6 comments:

Ariane Reichardt said...

Dear Jane,
oh, thats terrible!
I hope your drawings are still on the (right) way... maybe they'll need more time? Maybe a crazy fan couldn't resist...

The drawing above is really adorable! Is it a board of a small book?

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you both. Wish you all the best!
Love
Ariane.

Jane O Sullivan said...

thank you ariane,it is unsettling,yes the image is n old book that I customized and drew on,glad that you like it.

Ritva said...

oh no!
so sorry, don´t know what to say.

hope they will still find their way to you!
hugs my dear!

Jane O Sullivan said...

thank you dear ritva , hugs are needed right now , I will keep you posted.

Julia da Franca said...

thats a shock dear jane, hope it just takes more time than other post stuff!
oh my! sending you super "strong making" hugs, love julia

Jane O Sullivan said...

thank you julia , thats so sweet of you , I hope you are keeping well, we are going to post the digital images of the collab today !! let me know what you think :)