My dear blog serves as an archive for my work.Please go to my instagram page for up to date images.

My photo
I am an artist living and working in the West of Ireland. I make drawings,clothes,ZINES and artists books,short films and beloved objects. I have a stall at the Saturday Galway Market (from early february approx through till the last saturday before christmas) ...... if you would like to contact me further please email queenjaneosullivan (at)gmail(dot)com Thanks for visiting !

Monday, September 24, 2012

my drawing !






alkonost
ink on antique paper 



Gods and Monsters of Tomorrow is a book of poetry, short stories and artwork by 22 Irish-based authors and artists.

7 comments:

Cendrine said...

Congratulations, Jane ! Your drawing is marvelous and the book seems to be amazing...

denise nestor said...

looks great jane! :)

annamaria potamiti said...

Congratulations Jane- the drawing is beautiful;-)

Jane O Sullivan said...

thanks so much
*cendrine
*denise
*and anna maria
****I was dying to post the drawing , but had to wait till now !
I will put up a link to where you can buy it as soon as I get that info.

Julia da Franca said...

oh, it sounds silly, but i am very proud of you!!
a wonderful drawing and i hope that many many people are going to hold that book in their hands!
can't wait for the link!! love, julia

Jane O Sullivan said...

Dear Julia , that comment , and your support , means a lot to me , okay. Thank you and never ever think something sounds silly when its from your sacred heart.(good things for you xx)

Ritva said...

my dear!
congratulations!!!!
love your drawing <3