My dear blog serves as an archive for my work.Please go to my instagram page for up to date images.

My photo
I am an artist living and working in the West of Ireland. I make drawings,clothes,ZINES and artists books,short films and beloved objects. I have a stall at the Saturday Galway Market (from early february approx through till the last saturday before christmas) ...... if you would like to contact me further please email queenjaneosullivan (at)gmail(dot)com Thanks for visiting !

Monday, October 22, 2012

dream weather....

ostara and the swan
pencil on gessoed antique book covers
2012
handmade wool cape/tippett by me
a sweet and groovy lady from Donegal who spotted this cape I had made and just fell in love with it , like I always say , the clothes find their people:)
our new secret wood,it was planted in 1780 and it is ma-gi-cal
latest installment of my vintage mail art collection
soweto south africa circa 1970

3 comments:

Julia da Franca said...

we have no dream weather at all, but who cares dear jane, if i can take a look at your beautiful, dreamy osara paintings!! great work! x♥xjulia

Jane O Sullivan said...

thank you Julia ! Do you know much about Ostara ? , she wasa german pagan goddess......

Julia da Franca said...

no dear jane, never even heard of her before...
thank you for that too!!! x♥x julia