My dear blog serves as an archive for my work.Please go to my instagram page for up to date images.

My photo
I am an artist living and working in the West of Ireland. I make drawings,clothes,ZINES and artists books,short films and beloved objects. I have a stall at the Saturday Galway Market (from early february approx through till the last saturday before christmas) ...... if you would like to contact me further please email queenjaneosullivan (at)gmail(dot)com Thanks for visiting !

Friday, October 12, 2012

ohhhhh....the magical light this week :)

just one image ....
thank you sun for helping to lighten our load
thank you colour for making me feel so exhilirated
thank you stillness and simplicity for all

5 comments:

cloudgathererholdmedown said...

a prayer of thanks

Jane O Sullivan said...

yes dear miss cloud gatherer it is ....thank you for letting me know you felt that x

annamaria potamiti said...

The light in autumn has no rival, don't you think?

Ritva said...

the healing colours!

Jane O Sullivan said...

I agree annamaria ,it is just so quixotic ? ....changeable and so heightened,precious , thanks for youe visit !

yes they are ritva,powerful colours , I just cannot get enough at times ,then at other times I love to just wear white ,grey etc , it all makes me feel so different.