My dear blog serves as an archive for my work.Please go to my instagram page for up to date images.

My photo
I am an artist living and working in the West of Ireland. I make drawings,clothes,ZINES and artists books,short films and beloved objects. I have a stall at the Saturday Galway Market (from early february approx through till the last saturday before christmas) ...... if you would like to contact me further please email queenjaneosullivan (at)gmail(dot)com Thanks for visiting !

Monday, December 31, 2012

Happy Brand New Year !!!



Please click here to see my new drawing the hope bird to celebrate the new year...
 .....I still cannot upload new images to my blog :(
its so annoying and I cannot afford or want to pay for blogspot, any suggestions ?
I hope you like these images which are from my blogspot archive.
Shown together in this grouping I think they show a new direction. 
 Good luck in this the  new year to all my loyal readers and thanks for your patience. Remember you can follow me on flickr and facebook.









above is a still from the film the double life of veronique
all other images are from my studio, my own work and drawings.

The hope bird (new drawing)

No comments: