My dear blog serves as an archive for my work.Please go to my instagram page for up to date images.

My photo
I am an artist living and working in the West of Ireland. I make drawings,clothes,ZINES and artists books,short films and beloved objects. I have a stall at the Saturday Galway Market (from early february approx through till the last saturday before christmas) ...... if you would like to contact me further please email queenjaneosullivan (at)gmail(dot)com Thanks for visiting !

Sunday, February 24, 2013

what next ..........



my studio

I saw the exquisite folk group the unthanks last night.(Saw them 4 or 5 years ago and was transfixed)
I wouldnt have missed them for the world. charming,unsettling in their honesty and stories of human fragility and cruelty.......,poignant and just so so real human and important . listen and see them if you can.
interview
singing (no-one knows I am gone by tom waits)

4 comments:

Lucys Lounge said...

jane is your book for everyone or just for one.?

Jane O Sullivan said...

hey there Lucy !
I made three of this new book for the Limerick Salon thingy , that finished today. If theres one left , will I keep it for you dear heart ?
Email me.
I will print them as I can afford , a few at a time.

slow said...

Oooh!

Mum with camera said...

I Lipe it!