upcoming !!!!!!! (July5th-19th) *Solo Exhibition*

Life is supported in mysterious ways is my new solo show. It is an installation of drawings , ceramic pieces and a short video.The gallery showing my work is Talbot studios and Gallery Talbot Street Dublin. July 5th -July 19th. Please contact or message me via facebook for further details.
Thank you always for your interest in my work.
Jane**

Sunday, February 24, 2013

what next ..........



my studio

I saw the exquisite folk group the unthanks last night.(Saw them 4 or 5 years ago and was transfixed)
I wouldnt have missed them for the world. charming,unsettling in their honesty and stories of human fragility and cruelty.......,poignant and just so so real human and important . listen and see them if you can.
interview
singing (no-one knows I am gone by tom waits)

4 comments:

Lucys Lounge said...

jane is your book for everyone or just for one.?

Jane O Sullivan said...

hey there Lucy !
I made three of this new book for the Limerick Salon thingy , that finished today. If theres one left , will I keep it for you dear heart ?
Email me.
I will print them as I can afford , a few at a time.

slow said...

Oooh!

skip gulp said...

I Lipe it!