upcoming !!!!!!! (July5th-19th) *Solo Exhibition*

Life is Supported in Mysterious Ways was my new solo show.
****July 5th -July 19th****
it was an installation of drawings , ceramic pieces and a short video.I am in the process of getting professional images of the exhibition on to a new website,please keep in touch via janeosullivanart/facebook.
The gallery showing my work was Talbot studios and Gallery Talbot Street Dublin.
Thank you always for your interest in my work.
Jane**

Wednesday, March 06, 2013

vunerability part two




1* me recently in my favourite field.
2*the decoration on the top of my parents wedding cake 50 years ago , this month.
3*natural history museum , one of my favourite places in dublin , was there(amongst other delights,alice mahers show, the botanic gardens ....) for my birthday in january.
4*my darling mother just before I started to grow within her.

oh how I adore this song-
mid air 
paul buchanan

No comments: