My dear blog serves as an archive for my work.Please go to my instagram page for up to date images.

My photo
I am an artist living and working in the West of Ireland. I make drawings,clothes,ZINES and artists books,short films and beloved objects. I have a stall at the Saturday Galway Market (from early february approx through till the last saturday before christmas) ...... if you would like to contact me further please email queenjaneosullivan (at)gmail(dot)com Thanks for visiting !

Wednesday, March 06, 2013

vunerability part two




1* me recently in my favourite field.
2*the decoration on the top of my parents wedding cake 50 years ago , this month.
3*natural history museum , one of my favourite places in dublin , was there(amongst other delights,alice mahers show, the botanic gardens ....) for my birthday in january.
4*my darling mother just before I started to grow within her.

oh how I adore this song-
mid air 
paul buchanan

1 comment:

Ritva said...

oh dear, it has been your birthday on january! hugs my dear! happy belated!

that sweet video is so like you! love it:)