My dear blog serves as an archive for my work.Please go to my instagram page for up to date images.

My photo
I am an artist living and working in the West of Ireland. I make drawings,clothes,ZINES and artists books,short films and beloved objects. I have a stall at the Saturday Galway Market (from early february approx through till the last saturday before christmas) ...... if you would like to contact me further please email queenjaneosullivan (at)gmail(dot)com Thanks for visiting !

Friday, December 27, 2013

my visual poem part two





* me looking into a glass dome of stuffed birds in Walter Sickerts painting ennui,but I am not bored , just meditating.
*I climbed into the window of a fascinating derelict house in Chapelizod village, this cat was part of a strange installation of fragments that was uncannily like something I would have put together myself.
*on St Stephens day (yesterday) a dry and bright day, me and my beloved went for a welcome cycle ride after the endless rain and gloom.
Here is a typically inventive Irish solution to the problem of a gap in the wall , fill it with a wreck of a stove , a cauldron and some ugly blocks ....whatever, whom am I to wonder.
*the outstanding highlight of my year was the freedom and inspiration I felt on the trip I made to Berlin with some friends , here am I in the appartment lost in a ** moment **

No comments: